SYNENTEC’s extensive experience in the field of virus research and vaccine development enables us to provide a wide range of applications in this area for our customers.
The high-throughput imaging systems CELLAVISTA® and NYONE® accelerate your work in various areas of virological research with their high-resolution imaging in brightfield and diverse fluorescence channels.
- All Categories
- All Products
- Cell Line Development
- Downstream Processing
- Upstream Processing
SYNENTEC support the vaccine research and development (Influenca, Noro, SARS-CoV-2, Malaria, HIV etc) for human and veterinary vaccines as well as the CLD upstream processes for production purposes.
Viral titre quantification & infectivity determination
- Label-free plaque assay
- Endpoint dilution assays (TCID50)
- Plaque reduction neutralization test (PRNT) (Virus neutralization assay)
- Focus forming assay (FFA)
- Immunofluorescence foci assays (IFA)
- Measurement of host cell viability & viral cytopathic efects (Cell confluence, Live/Dead, Apoptosis…)
- Viral Pathogenesis (morphological change in infected host cells)
- in vitro immune responses to vaccines
- Vaccine vector testing in transduction efficiency
- Immunologic in vitro studies
- Reverse vaccinology (ELISpot and FluoroSpot)