SYNENTEC provide the most versatile cell imagers on the market.
The Cellavista is a very high throughput automated microscope compatible with a wide range of SBS format plate types and is automation ‘ready’, with a built in API enabling simple integration into CLD platforms. Data analysis is via SYNENTEC’s inbuilt powerful image processing tools which gather robust data and are simple to use with a variety of configurable data export options.
- Single Cell Cloning (SCC)
- Fluorescence Activated SCC (FASCC)
- Confluence monitoring
- Transfection Efficiency
- iPS Cell Monitoring
- Viral Transduction
- Toxicity Studies
- Wound Healing assays
In addition the new Cellavista scientific option is specifically targeted at cancer research and drug discovery applications bringing both high content and high throughput applications to your lab.The 16bit sCMOS camera platform offers exceptional image quality/sensitivity whilst the harmonic motor drives for plate handling are optimised to minimise disturbance to your cells resulting in wonderfully clear images.
- High throughput Cell Imager
- Laser based autofocus system (each well focusing)
- Harmonic drives for stage movement prevent ‘waves’ resulting in clear images – even with large wells
- Combines proven brightfield capabilities with innovative fluorescence optics to achieve fast, non-invasive imaging
- Enormous imaging speed – run a complete scan of a 96-well microplate in under 3 minutes
- Multiple fluorescence channels for in-detail analysis of cell status (high content)
- Comprehensive graphical output, including whole-plate overviews, histograms, scatter plots and time charts plus export of data as csv/excel format.
- Automation ready – fully integrates with robotic arms, plate stackers, incubators, liquid handlers and clone pickers from companies like Hamilton, Tecan, Caliper, Beckman Coulter, PAA and ThermoFisher Scientific.
For full a list of applications and technical notes, please visit Synentec’s website
SCIENTIFIC Technical Specifications:
CLD Technical Specifications:
Synentec provide the most versatile cell imagers on the market. The instruments all have the option of full fluorescence capability. This means that the applications range from single cell cloning, apoptosis studies, through to transfection efficiency, toxicity studies and ultra-high throughput cell counting with viability. The instruments are compatible with a wide range of SBS format plate types and have a built in automation interface enabling integration into CLD platforms.
Synentec’s team of engineers, software developers and biologists have developed automated, high throughput cell culture microscopes and fast, easy to use image analysis software.
The Cellavista, a high throughput fully automated cell imager, was launched in June 2007 and has been continuously developed ever since and was joined by the NyONE range of instruments in 2014. The instruments are used throughout the industry for applications varying from single cell cloning through to apoptosis studies. SynenTec GmbH was founded in 2005, and the founding partners (S.Hummel and M.Pirsch) remain leading SynenTec today.