PAIA technology streamlines bead-based assays by eliminating several assay steps with specially designed microplates. This leads to reduced hands-on time and a fully automatable workflow.
We offer assay kits comprising PAIA plates and a combination of functionalised capture beads and a fluorescence marker which is optimised for a given application. Our different antibody quantification assays cover the typical concentrations ranges at the different stages of cell line and bioprocess development. The samples can be measured directly from supernatant without dilution or any sample preparation step.
- PAIA glycan assays use the same general principle and workflow, but employ markers specific for the glycans present on the antibody or protein of interest.
- PAIA assays require a common orbital shakers for incubation and a standard fluorescence readers or microscope for analysis.
- All Categories
- All Products
- Cell Line Development
- Downstream Processing
- Upstream Processing
- 4BioCell – Cell Counter & Analysers
- ABER – Viable Biomass Sensors
- CerCell – Single-use Bioreactors
- cytena – Single Cell Deposition
- Exner – OD Sensors
- Nanofiber – 3D Scaffold Plates
- PAIA – Plate Based Assays
- Pneumatic Scale Angelus – Centrifuges
- Quattroflow – Biotech Pumps
- Securecell – PAT Solutions
- Solaris – Bioreactors & Fermenters
- SY-LAB – Controlled Rate Freezers
- Synentec – Cell Imaging & Analysis
- Thomson – Laboratory Flasks & Consumables
LATEST PAIA NEWS
Introduction of PAIA assay kits for titer analysis and glycosylation screening. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD...Read More
The development of bioprocesses requires careful monitoring of numerous parameters such as cell density, viability...Read More