- Applications include:
- Single Cell Cloning (SCC)
- Fluorescence Activated SCC (FASCC)
- Transfection Efficiency
- Cell Viability – Trypan Blue
- Cell Apoptosis Monitoring
- Virus Quantification (FFA)
- Confluence Monitoring
- iPS Cell Monitoring
- CD Marker
- Viral Transduction
- Combines the advantages of a high end plate imager with a smaller footprint, at a reduced cost compared to the Cellavista Cell Imager
- Impressive imaging speed – runs a complete scan of a 96-well microplate in 5 minutes
- Equipped with 3 different lenses, achieving resolutions down to 360 nm/pixel, 4 different excitation sources (UV to RED) and up to 6 different emission filters
- Ultrafast filter wheel – 40ms position changing time. Well suited for FRET assays
- Achieve extraordinary image quality using specifically designed optic and laser autofocus mechanisms
- Perform automated, high quality image analysis in parallel with image acquisition
For full a list of applications and technical notes, please visit Synentec’s website
Synentec provide the most versatile cell imagers on the market. The instruments all have the option of full fluorescence capability. This means that the applications range from single cell cloning, apoptosis studies, through to transfection efficiency, toxicity studies and ultra-high throughput cell counting with viability. The instruments are compatible with a wide range of SBS format plate types and have a built in automation interface enabling integration into CLD platforms.
Synentec’s team of engineers, software developers and biologists have developed automated, high throughput cell culture microscopes and fast, easy to use image analysis software.
The Cellavista, a high throughput fully automated cell imager, was launched in June 2007 and has been continuously developed ever since and was joined by the NyONE range of instruments in 2014.
The instruments are used throughout the industry for applications varying from single cell cloning through to apoptosis studies.
SynenTec GmbH was founded in 2005, and the founding partners (S.Hummel and M.Pirsch) remain leading SynenTec today.