Use this great free application to determine the fluorophores that are compatible with your device. Simply select the fluorophore of interest followed by the instrument model you have and by clicking on the various excitation sources and emission filters you can quickly check the compatibility. Works for both CELLAVISTA 4 and NYONE including scientific versions.
Note: not compatible with AppleMac computers.
Other products in the Synentec range
- All Categories
- All Products
- Cell Line Development
- Downstream Processing
- Upstream Processing
- 4BioCell – Cell Counter & Analysers
- ABER – Viable Biomass Sensors
- CerCell – Single-use Bioreactors
- cytena – Single Cell Deposition
- Exner – OD Sensors
- Nanofiber – 3D Scaffold Plates
- PAIA – Plate Based Assays
- Pneumatic Scale Angelus – Centrifuges
- Quattroflow – Biotech Pumps
- Securecell – PAT Solutions
- Solaris – Bioreactors & Fermenters
- SY-LAB – Controlled Rate Freezers
- Synentec – Cell Imaging & Analysis
- Thomson – Laboratory Flasks & Consumables
Synentec provide the most versatile cell imagers on the market. The instruments all have the option of full fluorescence capability. This means that the applications range from single cell cloning, apoptosis studies, through to transfection efficiency, toxicity studies and ultra-high throughput cell counting with viability. The instruments are compatible with a wide range of SBS format plate types and have a built in automation interface enabling integration into CLD platforms.
Synentec’s team of engineers, software developers and biologists have developed automated, high throughput cell culture microscopes and fast, easy to use image analysis software.
The Cellavista, a high throughput fully automated cell imager, was launched in June 2007 and has been continuously developed ever since and was joined by the NyONE range of instruments in 2014. The instruments are used throughout the industry for applications varying from single cell cloning through to apoptosis studies. SynenTec GmbH was founded in 2005, and the founding partners (S.Hummel and M.Pirsch) remain leading SynenTec today.