Single & Multi-Use options available.
With a maximum flow rate of 2,500 lph, QF2500 pumps excel in numerous biopharma applications – chromatography, TFF, virus filtration, sterile filtration, and depth filtration. The new QF2500 range brings with it numerous design enhancements.
- 20* to 2500 L/hr flow range (*HT version)
- Applications include filtration systems (TFF, etc.), chromatography systems, feeding pump, virus filtration and sterile filtration
- 4-piston diaphragm positive displacement pump ensures total product containment
- Minimal maintenance and downtime required
- Low pulsation
- Low shear
- Superior containment
- Variable flow
- No particle shedding
- High purity
- Quiet operation
- CIP & SIP (multiple use only)
- USP Class VI
- Available accessories: Power box, diaphragm sensor, PID pressure controller
More on Quattroflow
QuattroflowTM Fluid Systems is a leading manufacturer of unique 4-piston diaphragm pumps, offering extremely low shear, pulsation and particulate generation, making them perfect for applications such as chromatography and tagential flow filtration (TFF). Quattroflow pumps are available as both single and multiple use in the pharmaceutical and biotech industries. BPES offer a complete after-sales service and we are proud to be the only Quattroflow Certified Service Centre in the UK. Quattroflow pumps are installed worldwide at companies such as Aventis, Baxter, Chiron, Roche, Sandoz and Boehringer Ingelheim. Quattroflow was founded in 2000, and is a brand of Dover Corporation’s Pump Solutions Group.
Sean’s take on this product
Technical Sales Specialist
Reliable: Quattroflow pumps are tried and tested across wide variety of biopharma applications. By providing low friction, low sheer, and low pulsation, they are ideal for critical applications in biopharma manufacturing such as Tangential Flow Filtration (TFF), Chromatography, centrifuge feed, and many more. Pumps are available in single as well as multi-use variants, giving you
Quality: Quattroflow pumps are well designed and engineered, offering a long product life with easily performed servicing. Service kits are available for all products, allowing them to be maintained in-house, or through your service contract-provider.
Did you know?
Quattroflow pumps are designed to mimic the human heart in order to give safe, reliable, and efficient transfer of biologics throughout your process.
Make an enquiry
Main features and benefits:
- New pump chamber design (patent pending), available as Multiple-Use and Single-Use model
- Self-draining design
- Up to 125:1 turn-down ratio
- Linear flow performance
- 50-2,500 lph flow range, max. 4/6 bar (58/87 psi)
- High flow stability even at low flow rates
- Clean-In-Place (CIP), Steam-In-Place (SIP), autoclavable