Ideal for processes, where the Quattroflow pump should be controlled to a defined pressure or flow rate (e.g. for filtration)
- 4 – 20mA input for pressure or flow sensor
- 24VDC voltage supply for sensors
- Autotune function for optimization of PID parameters
- 0 – 5VDC output signal for use with QF30, QF150 or QF1200CV (requires optional analogue input)
- 4 – 20mA output signal for use with QF1200HT & QF4400HT
- Configurable alarm set-points for automatic shutoff of pump in the event of over pressure (requires pressure switch – sold separately)
Other products in the Quattroflow range
QuattroflowTM Fluid Systems is a leading manufacturer of unique 4-piston diaphragm pumps, offering extremely low shear, pulsation and particulate generation, making them perfect for applications such as chromatography and tagential flow filtration (TFF). Quattroflow pumps are available as both single and multiple use in the pharmaceutical and biotech industries. BPES offer a complete after-sales service and we are proud to be the only Quattroflow Certified Service Centre in the UK.
Quattroflow pumps are installed worldwide at companies such as Aventis, Baxter, Chiron, Roche, Sandoz and Boehringer Ingelheim.
Quattroflow was founded in 2000, and is a brand of Dover Corporation’s Pump Solutions Group.