Enhance the growth of E.Coli as well as other microbial cells with Thomson’s Ultra Yield Flask
- Ultra yield flasks can grow cells for a longer time and have better oxygenation than glass flasks
- They facilitate elevated cell production, increased DNA and protein production
- Easily adapted into microbial growth protocols and all standard flask clamps
- Flasks can be supplied with the simple to use AirOtop seals that facilitate optimal gas exchange
- Designed to be single use, although they are autoclaveable
- Flasks are scalable from 125mL up to 2.5 litre
The flasks can be closed snug using the AirOTop seals. These seals are designed to fit on the flask-tops. Aeration caps are also available for long-term use on flasks for applications such as CHO and other suspension cell growth procedures.
Other products in the Thomson range
Thomson Instrument Company
Thomson Instrument Company has been serving the pharmaceutical and life science industries since 1970. Their lasting commitment to provide customer satisfaction and quality products has enabled them to maintain a solid reputation throughout the industry. Thomson’s range of innovate consumables and equipment help make your lab more efficient. Their filter vials speed up prep and analysis, while their patented optimum growth and ultra high yield flasks with AirOTop seals provide the perfect environment to enhance cell growth. Their range of well plates represent a cross section of plates for many different needs.