BlackBox is a unique Process-Control-System (PCS) for both cell culture and fermentation. BlackBox can control almost any single use or multi-use vessel from any supplier.
- The system consists of a compact, modular PLC-based bench-top Process Control System and a control panel (HMI) and n.4 fixed speed Watson Marlow pumps as standard.
- Powerful and accurate (1 RPM) brushless motor and optional magnetic stir table
- n.1 TMFC included as standard (up to 4 optional)
- Thermoregulation management suitable for vessel type
- Wide range of digital and analogue sensor inputs: pH, dO2, level, foam, weight, etc.
- n.4 Analog Input and/or Output (either 0-10V and 0-20 mA/4-20mA), for sensors powered 24V by Solaris electrical cabinet
Universal Controller for Bioprocessing Applications
The Solaris Blackbox can be used for; process development and optimisation, education, basic research, scale-up and scale-down studies and small production.
Features & Benefits
- The system consists of a compact and modular PLC-based bench-top Process Control System and a control panel (HMI). n.4 fixed speed Watson Marlow pumps are integrated in entry level. Variable speed pumps can be integrated as an option.
- Powerful and accurate (1 RPM) brushless motor or magnetic stirring table can be provided in option.
- n.1 TMFC included in the standard configuration (up to 4 can be added in option).
- Thermoregulation management depending on vessel type.
- Wide range of digital/analog sensor inputs: pH, dO2, level, foam, weight, etc.
- n.4 Analog Input and/or Output (choice between 0-10V and 0-20 mA/4-20mA), for sensors powered 24V by Solaris electrical cabinet.
Solaris Blackbox Software
- Innovative SCADA software LEONARDO 3.0: a smart and user-friendly controller designed to provide a high level of automated management of the fermentation/cultivation processes.
- Full version included in the equipment supply.
- Up to 24 units managed in parallel with a unique HMI (24”).
- Data extraction in .csv format.
- Remote access via PC, tablet or smartphone, with QR code scanning or dedicated portal.
- Remote control for after sale assistance.
Other products in the Solaris range
Solaris is a modern, dynamic company specialising in the production of high quality and innovative fermenters and bioreactors for the biotechnology industry. Solaris’ broad range of products are flexible and easy to use, ensuring there is always a solution specific to your needs and requirements, from research to cGMP production. Solaris provides for customers in the pharmaceutical, chemical, food and agricultural industry as well as private and public research institutes.