An entry-level fermenter for easy control – greater performance at a lower operating cost for your lab
- Wide range of options with volumes from 2-10 L.
- Intelligent sensors
- Wireless connection
- Easyload pumps
- Aeration module conveniently located
- Ideal for microbial fermentation as well as animal, plant and insect cell cultivation
- Applications include
- Process development and optimisation
- Scale up/down studies
- Basic research
- Available as a jacketed or single walled vessel
Other products in the Solaris range
Solaris is a modern, dynamic company specialising in the production of high quality and innovative fermenters and bioreactors for the biotechnology industry. Solaris’ broad range of products are flexible and easy to use, ensuring there is always a solution specific to your needs and requirements, from research to cGMP production. Solaris provides for customers in the pharmaceutical, chemical, food and agricultural industry as well as private and public research institutes.