The Quattroflow QF30SU Single-Use Diaphragm Pump. Featuring flow rates from 0.06 to 30 l/h (1-500 ml/min), the new QF30SU is an ideal solution for handling a wide variety of pharmaceutical and biotech applications that require lower flow rates.
- Disposable pump chamber with tool-free installation
- 500:1 turndown ratio
- Linear flow performance
- Retrofittable to Quattroflow QF150 drives (see video)
- Maximum pressure of 4 bar (58 psi)
- 0.06 – 30 lph flow range (1-500 ml/min), max. 4 bar (58 psi)
- Analog input, 0-5 VDC
- Available accessories: Power box, diaphragm sensor, PID pressure controller
- Typical applications include: Chromatography, TFF and virus filtration
QuattroflowTM Fluid Systems is a leading manufacturer of unique 4-piston diaphragm pumps, offering extremely low shear, pulsation and particulate generation, making them perfect for applications such as chromatography and tagential flow filtration (TFF). Quattroflow pumps are available as both single and multiple use in the pharmaceutical and biotech industries. BPES offer a complete after-sales service and we are proud to be the only Quattroflow Certified Service Centre in the UK.
Quattroflow pumps are installed worldwide at companies such as Aventis, Baxter, Chiron, Roche, Sandoz and Boehringer Ingelheim.
Quattroflow was founded in 2000, and is a brand of Dover Corporation’s Pump Solutions Group.