Chamber volume of 35 litres
- Controlled Rate Freezer for clinical applications
- Available with optional MDD (Medical Device Directive) certification.
- The large chamber takes up a wide variety of racks including Auto-Seeding for straws and vials up to the newly designed device for freezing multiple Data Sample Matrix Racks used in bio banking.
- Simple one touch control gives extensive choice of special programs and operation modes.
- Rigorous safety concept – is backed up by an internal risk processor which performs continuous operation even if your tablet or PC is inoperable.
- Available in different configurations.
More on SY-LAB
SY-LAB Controlled Rate Freezers of the “IceCube” Series feature a double computer concept, touch control, semi automatic compensation of latent heat for highest viability rates, high resolution of freezing curves, the transparent hinged lid and various chamber accessories for a huge number of applications. The software allows you to alter the control mode depending on your task. The IceCube 11 and 14 Series are used in Blood and Cordblood Banks, Tissue Culture Labs, Biobanks, IVF Institutes, Pharmaceutical Research Companies and General Cell Research as well as many other applications.
Ellen’s take on this product
Technical Sales Specialist
Classification Options: Unlike similar products on the market, SY-LAB’s range of ‘IceCube’ controlled rate freezers are available with Class IIa classification, to satisfy the regulatory requirements around the freezing of biological samples and prevent legal consequences for inappropriate classification.
Dependable: With extensive experience in developing controlled rate freezers, these products feature a double computer concept, touch control, semi-automatic compensation of latent heat for highest viability rates and high resolution of freezing curves to ensure samples are carefully preserved.