S-I SERIES Fermenters/Bioreactors have been created with the intention to face all the problems related to scaling-up, from the laboratory to production stage, with maximum ease.
- Customisable culture vessels from 5 to 30m3
- Instrumentation for control and measurement of pH, dO2, CO2, RPM, gas mixing, temperature, anti-foam, feeds, total cell density and viable cell density measurement, weight, redox, conductivity, Level, etc.
- SCADA Control System SBC-16
- Software management data – trends
- Designed for microbial and cell fermentation, for batch, fed-batch and continuous processes
- Complete range of accessories
- Brushless motor for agitation system
The S and I series consist of highly automated pilot-industrial fermenters and bioreactors, available from 5 up to 30,000 litres and more (S series 5 – 200 L; I series 300 – 30,000 L). These fermentation units are completely customisable, tailor-made starting from the clients’ specific requests.
More on Solaris Biotech
Solaris is a modern, dynamic company specialising in the production of high quality and innovative fermenters and bioreactors for the biotechnology industry. Solaris’ broad range of products are flexible and easy to use, ensuring there is always a solution specific to your needs and requirements, from research to cGMP production. Solaris provides for customers in the pharmaceutical, chemical, food and agricultural industry as well as private and public research institutes.
Emma’s take on this product
Technical Sales Specialist
Accessible: Solaris aims to provide advanced yet accessible solutions to our customers. Systems can be configured to exactly match your budgeting and process requirements. Bioreactors and fermenters are available in scales as small as 120ml and all the way up to 30,000L.
Specialist: Solaris not only offers off-the-shelf systems, but turnkey solutions for their customers. They can assist their clients in the design and manufacturing of completely integrated turn-key process plants for nearly any application, whether that be biopharma, biotech, food and beverage, and many more. .
Did you know?
Leonardo 3.0 is the software installed on all Solaris’ fermenters and bioreactors, from benchtop units to pilot and industrial scales.
Make an enquiry
SIP and CIP Customisable Pilot and Industrial Scale Fermenters/ Bioreactors
The Solaris S-I can be used for; Pilot scale process development, Scale up and scale-down studies and production.
Features & Benefits
- Top quality stainless steel with excellent finishing and high technology.
- Insulated vessels, with the possibility of passivation.
- Different H/D ratios.
- Different types of finishing (mirror polish, scotch brite, electropolishing, etc.).
- Different types of agitation (top-bottom, single or double mechanical seal with lubrication loop, magnetic stirrer).
- Different types of thermoregulation loops (from basic to completely closed).
- Microbial (aerobic, anaerobic) and cell cultures configurations available.
- Suitable for batch, fed-batch and continuous processes.
- Several gas mixing strategies with a selectable number of rotameters, TMFCs or solenoid valves, for air, O 2, CO 2 and N 2.
- Wide range of measurement and control options including temperature, pH, dO 2, dCO 2, redox, antifoam, level, conductivity, weight, cell density (total cells, viable cells), etc.
- Modbus digital sensors.
- Stainless-steel industrial PCS LEM_2, with a selectable number and type of peristaltic pumps.
- cGMP certifiable.
- Easy to access service lines, to easily perform maintenance.
- The systems can be integrated with tanks (feeding tanks, mixing tanks, harvest tanks, etc.), CIP/SIP systems, centrifuges, filtration systems, and many more ancillary equipment.