Kronos is a benchtop automatic Tangential Flow Filtration (TFF) system suitable for beginners and experienced users alike.
The Solaris Kronos can handle up to 0.5 m2 total filtration area and is equipped with multiple modules make it so the ideal system for innovative process development as long as for automatic process sequence. Kronos meets your specific needs, it covers a wide range of applications such batch and fed batch ultrafiltration, micro filtration and diafiltration.
Features & Benefits
- Available in 3 different volumes: 2L, 5L, 10L.
- Jacketed and autoclavable glass vessel.
- It can be equipped with several types of membranes (hollow fiber, cassettes, ceramic, etc.)
- The control cabinet includes all the functions for parameters measurement and control: Modbus digital sensors, wireless connection, easy load pumps, recirculation vessels and valves module conveniently located.
- Powerful and accurate brushless motor, from 1 to 2000 RPM.
- Flexible filters holders.
- Small footprint to maximise lab space efficiency.
- Integrated NPW test.
- Optional filtrate flow control.
- Innovative filter history management.
Matt’s take on this product
Technical Sales Specialist
Accessible: Solaris aims to provide advanced yet accessible solutions to our customers. Systems can be tailored to exactly match your process requirements. Bioreactors and fermenters are available in scales as small as 200ml and all the way up to 30,000L.
Specialist: Solaris not only offers off-the-shelf systems, but turnkey solutions for their customers. They can assist their clients in the design and manufacturing of completely integrated turn-key process plants for nearly any application, whether that be biopharma, biotech, food and beverage, and many more. .
Did you know?
You can maximise you R&D capabilities by run up to 24 units in parallel using the Leonardo software.
Make an enquiry
Solaris KRONOS TFF Software
- Galileo software: SCADA supervisory Lab View
- Included in the equipment supply
- CFR21 part 11 compliant
- User-friendly process management
- Automated process sequence
- All data trends
- Automated NWP test
- Automated process development module
- Filter management module
- Remote access via PC, tablet and smartphone
- Remote control for after sale assistance
KRONOS Options for TFF Membranes
Solaris technicians can suggest the customer the best membranes available on the market (in terms of materials, geometrical configuration and operative parameters) for your Tangential Flow Filtration system.
- concentrate with the best efficiency
- avoid the problem of the gel layer
- increase the efficiency in Diafiltration