- Wide range of options with volumes from 2-10 L.
- Intelligent sensors
- Wireless connection
- Easyload pumps
- Aeration module conveniently located
- Ideal for microbial fermentation as well as animal, plant and insect cell cultivation
- Applications include
- Process development and optimisation
- Scale up/down studies
- Basic research
- Available as a jacketed or single walled vessel
More on Solaris Biotech
Solaris is a modern, dynamic company specialising in the production of high quality and innovative fermenters and bioreactors for the biotechnology industry. Solaris’ broad range of products are flexible and easy to use, ensuring there is always a solution specific to your needs and requirements, from research to cGMP production. Solaris provides for customers in the pharmaceutical, chemical, food and agricultural industry as well as private and public research institutes.
Emma’s take on this product
Technical Sales Specialist
Accessible: Solaris aims to provide advanced yet accessible solutions to our customers. Systems can be configured to exactly match your budgeting and process requirements. Bioreactors and fermenters are available in scales as small as 120ml and all the way up to 30,000L.
Specialist: Solaris not only offers off-the-shelf systems, but turnkey solutions for their customers. They can assist their clients in the design and manufacturing of completely integrated turn-key process plants for nearly any application, whether that be biopharma, biotech, food and beverage, and many more. .
Did you know?
Leonardo 3.0 is the software installed on all Solaris’ fermenters and bioreactors, from benchtop units to pilot and industrial scales.
Make an enquiry
Single & parallel autoclavable stirred mini-fermenter/bioreactor
The Solaris Jupiter can be used for; process development and optimisation, education, basic research, scale-up and scale-down studies and small production.
Solaris Jupiter features & benefits
- 5 different volumes (2 L, 4 L, 6.5 L, 8 L, 10 L) and 2 different ratios H/D.
- Jacketed and single-wall borosilicate glass vessel designs available for all volumes.
- Microbial (Toro sparger, Rushton impellers, baffles) and cell cultures (Sintered sparger, Marine impellers, baffles caps) configurations available.
- Wide range of measurement and control options, including temperature, pH, dO 2 , dCO 2 , redox, antifoam, level, conductivity, weight, cell density (total cells, viable cells).
- Modbus digital sensors reduce background noise and guarantee quick response time.
- Suitable for batch, fed-batch and continuous processes.
- Powerful and accurate (1 RPM) brushless motor.
- Optional integration of up to 4 analog input/output connections, choosing between 0-10 V and 0-20 mA/4-20 mA (e.g. pumps or valves with power supply independent from Solaris electrical cabinet).
- Different gas mixing strategies with up to 5 TMFC and/or solenoid valves.
- Jacketed design: fully removable and cleanable glass jacket for improved heat transfer during autoclaving.
- Single-wall design: thermoregulation performed with heating blanket and cooling finger.
- Pressure control up to 1.6 bar (with constant gas-in and gas-out flux) available in the 2 and 4 L volumes with jacketed design.
Solaris Jupiter software:
- Innovative SCADA software LEONARDO 3.0: a smart and user-friendly controller designed to provide a high level of automated management of the fermentation/cultivation processes.
- Full version included in the equipment supply.
- Up to 24 units managed in parallel with a unique HMI (24”).
- Data extraction in .csv format.
- Remote access via PC, tablet or smartphone, with QR code scanning or dedicated portal.
- Remote control for after sale assistance.