The Quattroflow Single-Use pump sizes QF150 and QF1200 can be equipped with the EZ-Set “Pump Chamber Replacing System.” The innovative design makes replacing the pump chamber quick and easy, even while wearing gloves.
- Easy installation of Single-Use pump chambers
- For Single-Use pump chamber sizes 150 and 1200 (QF150SU / QF1200SU / QF1200SU-CV / QF1200SU-HT)
- Nothing to screw in
- Easy visual guide for proper tightening, no torque wrenches needed
- Available for new pumps by adding “EZ” to the pump code
- Retrofittable on existing standard Quattroflow Single-Use pumps by replacing pump chamber, pressure plate and shaft bearing kit
See how easy and quick EZ-Set really is and watch the videos below
With the EZ-Set, a Single-Use Quattroflow pump chamber can be changed within 30 seconds by hand. It is quick, easy, and safe; no special tools necessary. The correct tightening is achieved with a visual guide, no torque wrenches needed.
QuattroflowTM Fluid Systems is a leading manufacturer of unique 4-piston diaphragm pumps, offering extremely low shear, pulsation and particulate generation, making them perfect for applications such as chromatography and tagential flow filtration (TFF). Quattroflow pumps are available as both single and multiple use in the pharmaceutical and biotech industries. BPES offer a complete after-sales service and we are proud to be the only Quattroflow Certified Service Centre in the UK.
Quattroflow pumps are installed worldwide at companies such as Aventis, Baxter, Chiron, Roche, Sandoz and Boehringer Ingelheim.
Quattroflow was founded in 2000, and is a brand of Dover Corporation’s Pump Solutions Group.