Patent-pending electrospun fibre multiwell plates for high-throughput cell culture, cancer research, stem cell, and regenerative medicine
- True 3D cell culture surfaces
- Available in three orientations
- NanoAligned – aligned fibre matrix – mimics white matter of the brain
- NanoECM – random orientation – mimics native decellularised tissue
- NanoHep – increases viability and enzyme expression for hepatocytes
- No special media or reagents needed for use
- Batch to batch consistency
- Plates are plasma surface treated and ready to use directly out of the package for tissue culture work
- Approximate diameter of the nanofiber polymers are 700nm
- The thickness of the fibre layers on the bottom of the plate is ~20µm thick
- Custom manufactured scaffolds for large bioreactors and in vivo tissue engineering applications are also available
- Plate types available include 6 , 24 , 96 and 384 well plate
|6 well plate||0601||0602||0601N|
|24 well plate||2401||2402||2401N|
|96 well plate||9601||9602||9601N|
|384 well plate||38401||38402||38401N|
Ellen’s take on this product
Technical Sales Specialist
Novel: These fiber products are patent-pending electrospun fiber multiwell plates which provide a scaffold for 3D-cell culture, suitable for a variety of high throughput applications including cell culture, cancer research, stem cell research and regenerative medicine.
Customisable: Standard Nanofiber Solutions fiber products use either aligned or randomly oriented polycaprolactone (PCL) nanofibers, but customised products can also be produced depending on your unique research needs.
Did you know?
These scaffolds can also be custom-manufactured for large bioreactors.
Make an enquiry
More on Nanofiber Solutions
Nanofiber Solutions designs and manufactures complex three-dimensional (3D) structures. Their platform technology mimics the extracellular matrix found within the body, providing a realistic environment for all types of cells whether in the body or on a lab bench. Their fibre products are patent pending and are ideal for use in high throughput cell culture, cancer research, stem cell and regenerative medicine. In addition to their range of standard products, Nanofiber Solutions can also design custom scaffolds for large bioreactors and in vivo tissue engineering applications.