EXcell 241 is a high precision digital NIR-absorbance (optical density) sensor for on-line measurement and monitoring of biomass in the pharma, biotech and food and industries.
Its 25mm stainless steel design and non-wearing sapphire windows make the EXcell 241 a reliable and intelligent sensor with integrated digital amplifier. Different measuring units for absorbance, turbidity and mass like EBC / FAU / mg / l / AU / OD or customer-specific units can be issued. Suitable for DN25 ports/sockets.
- EBC / FAU / mg/l / AU / OD or customer defined units
- Designed for DN 25 weld-in sockets
- With integrated amplifier
- No traditional transmitter necessary
- Wearless sapphire windows, CIP/SIP suitable
- Hygienic design, autoclavable
- Maintenance free due to LED light source
Exner’s single channel OD sensor is perfect for the determination of absorption levels in liquids. The unique composition of the sensor ensures it delivers the highest repeat accuracy making their sensors an extremely valuable addition to your bioprocess control strategy, giving accurate OD readings even at low levels of biomass. User friendly software enables simple configuration possibilities with online data logging – Compatible with traditional glass/stainless steel and single-use vessels.