Vessel sizes available in 250mL, 500mL and 1L
- Ideal for batch and fed batch cultivation of various cell lines in suspension
- Replaces traditional glass/steel stirred tank reactors
- Advanced agitation system
- Easily controlled by your existing process control system
- Advanced single use bioreactors for shear sensitive mammalian, stem cell or insect cell lines in suspension
- Unique agitation system, compact design and 1:80 scalable platform
More on Cercell
CerCell was founded in 2009 with a cutting-edge, single-use product portfolio for both upstream expression and downstream processing to the pharmaceutical industry. The focus is to supply customers with creativeand innovative single-use products. All CerCell products are designed to easily replace traditional glass/steel (STR) and are compatible with most process control systems.
Sean’s take on this product
Technical Sales Specialist
Bespoke: Vessels can be selected based on volumes, heights and impellers, even heights of impellers. You can select your sensors, whether they are reusable or single-use. They are completely configurable to your specifications and can be scaled based on the existing systems in your facility.
Specialists in rigid single-use technologies: They know everything about single-use pharmaceutical grade plastics and moulding, to create the perfect vessel to your exact requirement. Focused entirely on rigid single-use bioreactors and fermenters for research and process development, CerCell are experts in their field.