Fully configurable within a scalable platform ranging 1-25L working volume. Ideal for batch and fed batch cultivation of various cell lines in suspension.
- Replaces traditional glass/steel stirred tank reactors
- Low-cost single-use bioreactors SUB, for batch and fed-batch cultivation of mammalian cell lines
- Reduces downtime and eliminates need for cleaning
- Temperature controlled via electrical heating blanket or water jacket
Huge range of custom options available including:
- impeller type, size, position and quantity
- sparger design
- inlet/outlet ports
- sensor types
We can help you design your custom vessel and provide you with a 3D drawing – contact us
CerCell was founded in 2009 with a cutting-edge, single-use product portfolio for both upstream expression and downstream processing to the pharmaceutical industry. The focus is to supply customers with creativeand innovative single-use products. All CerCell products are designed to easily replace traditional glass/steel (STR) and are compatible with most process control systems.