The Solaris ONE platform is Solaris’ ultimate entry level system. It offers multiple autoclavable single wall vessel sizes and designs from 2 up to 10 L total volume. The system is 100% configurable, built with high quality components.
- LEONARDO 3.0 software license: smart controller designed to provide an high level of automated management of the fermentation/cultivation processes
- Batch, Fed batch or continuous processes
- Different gas mixing strategies with up to 5 TMFC or up to 4 rotameters
- Powerful/ Accurate brushless motor, from 1 to 2000 RPM. Online absorbed Torques (Nm) and Power (W) measurements obtaining an indirect density indication of the culture broth
- pH, dO2, antifoam, level and temperature controls available
- Compact and modular stainless-steel PCS
- Up to n.4 WM114 Watson Marlow pumps available for the configuration
- Single wall vessel, with heating blanket and cooling finger as thermoregulation options
Solaris ONE features & benefits
- 5 different volumes (2 L, 4 L, 6.5 L, 8 L, 10 L) and 2 different ratio H/D.
- Single-wall borosilicate glass vessel, with thermoregulation performed through heating blanket and cooling finger.
- Microbial (Toro sparger, Rushton impellers, baffles) and cell cultures (Sintered sparger, Marine impellers, baffles caps) configurations available.
- Basic measurement and control options, including temperature, pH, dO2, antifoam and level.
- Modbus digital sensors reduce background noise and guarantee quick response time.
- Suitable for batch, fed-batch and continuous processes.
- Compact stainless-steel cube PCS, that can be equipped with up to 4 fixed speed Watson Marlow peristaltic pumps WM114 type.
- Powerful and accurate (1 RPM) brushless motor.
- Different gas mixing strategies with up to 4 rotameters (and/or up to 5 TMFC).
- LEDA Sterile sampling system, which allows up to 180 sterile samplings per batch, is available in option.
- Choice between single or multi-feed connectors.
Solaris ONE software
- Light version of LEONARDO 3.0 software licence included in the equipment supply (USB flash key), to be installed on customers’ personal computers (Optionally Solaris can provide a PC).
- Data extraction in .csv format.
Other products in the Solaris range
Solaris is a modern, dynamic company specialising in the production of high quality and innovative fermenters and bioreactors for the biotechnology industry. Solaris’ broad range of products are flexible and easy to use, ensuring there is always a solution specific to your needs and requirements, from research to cGMP production. Solaris provides for customers in the pharmaceutical, chemical, food and agricultural industry as well as private and public research institutes.