Unique autoclavable pressure controlled fermenters / bioreactors
Currently benchtop autoclavable R&D fermenters on the market are largely if not exclusively working at non-controlled atmospheric pressure. That represents a substantial limitation in terms of Oxygen Transfer for R&D and particularly for future scale-up. Solaris has filled the gap with the launch of VENUS.
- Up to 24 units managed with one HMI with innovative PARALLEL process control LEONARDO: smart controller designed to provide an high level of automated management of the fermentation/cultivation processes
- Batch, fed batch or continous processes
- Different gas mixing strategies with up to 5 TMFC
- 23’’ (single unit) or 27’’ (multi system) multi touch HMI
- Remote control via PC, tablet and smartphone for process management and after sale assistance
- Powerful/ Accurate brushless motor, from 1 to 2000 RPM. Online absorbed Torques (Nm) and Power (W) measurements obtaining an indirect density indication of the culture broth
- Modbus Digital Hamilton sensors
- Compact and modular PCS (350x350x350 mm)
- N.4 assignable Watson Marlow pumps, all speed controlled in entry level
- Fully removable and cleanable glass jacket for an improved heat transfer during autoclaving
Other products in the Solaris range
Solaris is a modern, dynamic company specialising in the production of high quality and innovative fermenters and bioreactors for the biotechnology industry. Solaris’ broad range of products are flexible and easy to use, ensuring there is always a solution specific to your needs and requirements, from research to cGMP production. Solaris provides for customers in the pharmaceutical, chemical, food and agricultural industry as well as private and public research institutes.