Available in single-use and multiple use with the following features:
- Biotech pump with flow rates of 50 – 5000L per hour
- Applications include filtration systems (TFF, etc.), chromatography systems, feeding pump, virus filtration and sterile filtration
- 4-piston diaphragm positive displacement pump ensures total product containment
- Developed for higher flow rates in single-use applications
- Minimal maintenance and downtime required
Downloads for QF 20K Series
Downloads for Quattroflow
Other products in the Quattroflow range
QuattroflowTM Fluid Systems is a leading manufacturer of unique 4-piston diaphragm pumps, offering extremely low shear, pulsation and particulate generation, making them perfect for applications such as chromatography and tagential flow filtration (TFF). Quattroflow pumps are available as both single and multiple use in the pharmaceutical and biotech industries. BPES offer a complete after-sales service and we are proud to be the only Quattroflow Certified Service Centre in the UK.
Quattroflow pumps are installed worldwide at companies such as Aventis, Baxter, Chiron, Roche, Sandoz and Boehringer Ingelheim.
Quattroflow was founded in 2000, and is a brand of Dover Corporation’s Pump Solutions Group.