Range of separation systems designed for small to large scale cell harvesting and supernatant recovery
- Flow rates range from 0.1L per minute to 40L per minute
- Gentle cell harvesting and supernatant recovery
- Intact cell recovery efficiencies in excess of 99%
- Simple operation
- Improved product processing
- Unique SoftStream low-shear design in which feed is matched to bowl’s rotational velocity allowing fast, efficient harvest of even the most shear-sensitive cells without damage
- Integrates easily into automated processes
- Concentrated cells and supernatant can be recovered without breaking containment
More on PSA
PSA’s CARR Centritech division is a global leader in the design and manufacture of liquid/solid centrifugal separation systems. Their range of continuous flow centrifuges offers the ability for true scale up of contained processes, from development to production for microbial, yeast, animal cell and fine chemical applications. All centrifuge systems are developed in a state of the art manufacturing facility in Clearwater, Florida. BPES have worked with Carr Centritech in the UK since 1997.
Emma’s take on this product
Technical Sales Specialist
Innovative: Only provider of single-use semi-continuous process centrifuge designed to harvest 10L bioreactors up to 20,000 L. Suitable for both cell collection and supernatant harvest, the Unifuge family of centrifuges is the perfect partner to your SUB.
Reliable: Their strong history in manufacturing process equipment put them in the best position to provide market-leading equipment.