Two systems are available – Centritech LAB-III and Centritech CELL 8
- Gentle separation/perfusion system providing separation forces up to 320g
- LAB III fits on a laboratory bench for flow rates from 0.5 to 10.8L per hour
- CELL 8 is the larger system for flow rates from 6 – 120L per hour
- Gentle cell handling coupled with removal of dead cells, offering higher viability and productivity in perfusion applications
- Closed system with pre-sterilised disposable inserts
Pneumatic Scale Angelus (Carr Centritech)
PSA’s CARR Centritech division is a global leader in the design and manufacture of liquid/solid centrifugal separation systems. Their range of continuous flow centrifuges offers the ability for true scale up of contained processes, from development to production for microbial, yeast, animal cell and fine chemical applications. All centrifuge systems are developed in a state of the art manufacturing facility in Clearwater, Florida. BioProcess Engineering Services Ltd. have worked with Carr Centritech in the UK since 1997.