The PSA Powerfuge contains a scalable family (four systems available) of high-efficiency separation systems
- Operating from 500 to 20,000g
- Flow rates from 10 – 1,700L per hour and with solids capacity from 1 to 36 kg per cycle
- Higher product and drier solids recovery than other technologies through more complete liquid/solid separation
- True clean design, enabling cGMP compliance through sanitary design with integrated
- CIP/SIP software (P6, P12 & P18)
- Closed system design, allowing solids and supernatant to be recovered without breaking containment (P6, P12 & P18)
- XP configuration is available in all models allowing use with flammable solvents
- Sterile operation of the table top Pilot is possible if operated in a laminar flow cabinet
- Seamless integration into automated processes
- Full scalability
More on PSA
PSA’s CARR Centritech division is a global leader in the design and manufacture of liquid/solid centrifugal separation systems. Their range of continuous flow centrifuges offers the ability for true scale up of contained processes, from development to production for microbial, yeast, animal cell and fine chemical applications. All centrifuge systems are developed in a state of the art manufacturing facility in Clearwater, Florida. BPES have worked with Carr Centritech in the UK since 1997.
Emma’s take on this product
Technical Sales Specialist
Innovative: Only provider of single-use semi-continuous process centrifuge designed to harvest 10L bioreactors up to 20,000 L. Suitable for both cell collection and supernatant harvest, the Unifuge family of centrifuges is the perfect partner to your SUB.
Reliable: Their strong history in manufacturing process equipment put them in the best position to provide market-leading equipment.