A portfolio of assay kits for the quantification of antibodies and antibody derived molecules such as fragments and Fc-fusions proteins.
- Reliable, easy to use solutions to quantify IgG in hundreds to thousands of samples per day without the need to purchase a dedicated instrument and without sensors that need to be regenerated
- Can be easily integrated into automated platforms and measured with Cellavista and NyONE Imagers or with standard fluorescence plate readers
- At least 2x faster than the commonly used competitive technologies
- Sample volume less than 10µL per well
- No need for sensor regeneration when using single-use PAIA plates
PAIA Biotech has developed a high throughput platform technology for the quantification and glycan analysis of antibodies and proteins. Their proprietary based technology features bead-based immunoassays with fluorescence detection in specially designed 384-well microplates which drastically simplify the workflow. PAIA Biotech focuses on products for screening applications with limited sample volume and high throughput requirements, for example, IgG quantification. PAIA Biotech GmbH also offers custom assay development. PAIA Biotech GmbH was founded in 2014 and is based in Cologne.