A patented single cell printing (SCP) technology. Applications include:
- Cell line development
- Single cell genomics
- R&D – application development.
Enables fully automated isolation of single cells, with user friendly software – no advanced training or skills required.
- Fast – 96-well plate filled with a single-cell per well in only a few minutes and typical setup time is less than 10 minutes
- Flexible, open platform compatible with a large variety of cell types, samples and substrates
- Based on inkjet-like printhead with integrated imaging sensors to enable contact free deposition of single cells encapsulated in micro-droplets
- Deposits single cells from suspension samples into standard micro-well plate formats
- Highest yield and purity
Other products in the cytena range
cytena is the leader in single-cell printing. Their patented, single cell printing technology enables fully automated isolation of single cells, with user friendly software with multiple applications including cell line development, single cell genomics and R&D. The cytena single cell printer (SCP) technology presents, for the first time, documented proof of clonality and provides efficient and fast single cell seeding combined with excellent cell viability.