A patented cytena single cell printing technology (SCP) with applications that include:
- Cell line development
- Single cell genomics
- R&D – application development.
Enables fully automated isolation of single cells, with user friendly software – no advanced training or skills required.
- Fast – 96-well plate filled with a single-cell per well in only a few minutes and typical setup time is less than 10 minutes
- Flexible, open platform compatible with a large variety of cell types, samples and substrates
- Based on inkjet-like printhead with integrated imaging sensors to enable contact free deposition of single cells encapsulated in micro-droplets
- Deposits single cells from suspension samples into standard micro-well plate formats
- Highest yield and purity
cytena’s scp is an automated benchtop laboratory instrument. The open deck contains two separate carriers to load 96 or 384 well plates. The dispensing head with dispensing unit and optics can be moved freely on a 3-axes robotic stage.
High throughput – Dispense into 96 and 384 well plates
Low footprint – Designed to be space friendly and easy to set up
Automation friendly – Easily integrate with third party schedulers
You may also be interested in
cytena is the leader in single-cell printing. Their patented, single cell printing technology enables fully automated isolation of single cells, with user friendly software with multiple applications including cell line development, single cell genomics and R&D. The cytena single cell printer (SCP) technology presents, for the first time, documented proof of clonality and provides efficient and fast single cell seeding combined with excellent cell viability.