For the first time, print bacteria using proven single-cell printing technology. With the b.sight cytena enable prokaryotic cell isolation in the sub-micron range.
- The extremely high-resolution optics with inline illumination makes the smallest cells visible
- No staining and no labelling required to isolate single-bacteria
- A new dimension of cells also requires a new dimension of dosing chips
- With cytena’s new cartridges for bacteria printing, even smaller droplets are produced for stable and accurate bacteria encapsulation
- cytena’s all new software is easy and intuitive to use
Use the interactive well-plate to design your own individual bacteria printing experiment and visualise in real-time how the single-bacteria are sorted in the cartridge and printed in your 96 or 384 well plate. Images of the single-bacteria printing are stored on the hard drive enabling assurance of clonality.
- Single-bacteria isolation from suspension samples by bright field imaging
- No cross-contamination by disposable cartridge
- Can be operated under anaerobic conditions
- High-resolution objective and special cartridge enable sorting of bacteria at the sub-micrometer scale
- Integrated plate deionizer eliminates electro-static charge
Start sorting right away
Isolation is fairly simple with our disposable cartridge. Pipette your sample into its reservoir and mount the cartridge to the b.sight. A new dimension of cells also requires a new dimension of dosing chips. With our new cartridges for bacteria dispensing, even smaller droplets are produced for stable and accurate bacteria encapsulation.
Other products in the cytena range
cytena is the leader in single-cell printing. Their patented, single cell printing technology enables fully automated isolation of single cells, with user friendly software with multiple applications including cell line development, single cell genomics and R&D. The cytena single cell printer (SCP) technology presents, for the first time, documented proof of clonality and provides efficient and fast single cell seeding combined with excellent cell viability.