Over 300 delegates from global pharmaceutical organisations, leading biotechnology companies and world renowned academic institutions.
Over 50 presentations and case studies focusing on the key developments in Immuno-Oncology from early discovery through to the clinic.
Featuring the following main themes:
- Discovery of Immuno-Oncology Therapies
- Preclinical Development
- Translational Immuno-Oncology
- Precision Medicine and Personalised Therapy
- Genomics in Cancer Immunotherapy
- Immuno-Oncology Clinical Research and Clinical Trials
14 pre-scheduled one to one meetings, exhibition and informal networking opportunities
CLICK HERE to view more information about this event